9-10th December 2008, Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre and BERR Conference Centre, Westminster, London, UK
The largest biotechnology conference built around networking is back! Now in its eighth year, we have once again introduced some changes to facilitate your gaining maximal benefit out of attending whilst keeping the costs at a level that enables everyone from Academia, Industry, Government, entrepreneurs and the investment community to attend.
What’s New at Genesis 2008?
- Bioversity – the conference launched last year to showcase university technologies to the Bio-Pharma industry has agreed to move into Genesis.
- UK Trade & Investment have moved their annual BioTECHNOLOGY Business Exchange meeting, which routinely attracts inward trade missions from over 10 countries, to now coincide with Genesis. We are delighted UK Trade & Investment have identified Genesis as such a pivotal event in the biotech calendar.
- To facilitate delegate networking and partnering efficiently, we will this year be using the Eventscope software for both days (Dec 9th and Dec 10th). This approach allows all delegates to get in contact and decide whether they wish to meet, but without disclosing any personal contact details.
- A re-designed event layout will create a more dynamic exhibition and networking area with a central cafe area with non-stop refreshments, meeting points and tables for those ad hoc discussions.
- An enriched conference program with the Keynote Stream structured by territory (UK/Europe, North America and Asia) and Bioversity Stream showcasing university-generated opportunities and an Alternative BiotechStream showcasing the latest developments in those areas of the biotech sector that compliment new medicine discovery, such as natural products, bio-manufacturing and blue bio.
- The Society for Medicines Research will be joining us for the December meeting and we have a link up with SCRIP who will be running the annual Awards Dinner on the evening of Dec 10th.
We look forward to welcoming you to Genesis 2008 in December. Please see the following pages for the latest information on the programme, exhibition bookings, sponsorship packages and delegate registration.