Now in its 13th year, Asthma & COPD will once again return to London to discuss the latest updates and developments of these two respiratory diseases.Holiday Inn Kensington Forum - Smi Group Organizer e-mail http://www.facebook.com/events/160427380695693 true DD/MM/YYYY
Now in its 13th year, Asthma & COPD will once again return to London to discuss the latest updates and developments of these two respiratory diseases.
Leading strategies to novel treatments and solutions
SMi is delighted to announce the return of the 13th annual Asthma & COPD conference taking place in London, UK on the 29th-30th March 2017. Aimed at senior scientists and respiratory and inhalation specialists, Asthma & COPD 2017 will reflect on the ongoing issues and latest developments of these two diseases.
With a carefully selected panel of industry experts, the 2017 event will address the latest challenges and changes in the fields of asthma and COPD. The agenda will explore ongoing issues, cutting edge developments and novel approaches to treatment surrounding key areas such as biomarkers and targeted treatment, device development and drug delivery. Furthermore the event will deepen understanding of the problems relating to these respiratory diseases, and discuss the hot topic of electronic health monitoring.
• Quan Yang, Pharmaceutical Assessor, MHRA
• Stephen Beckman, Head of Global Respiratory and Allergy, Mylan
• Outi Vaarala, Vice President, Head of Translational Biology, AstraZeneca
• Ewan Walters, Medical Director, Teva UK
• David Leather, Global Medical Affairs Leader, GlaxoSmithKline
• Stefan Leiner, Chemical-Pharmaceutical Expert, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Neelima Khairatkar Joshi, Senior Vice President & Head of Drug Discovery, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
• Christopher Stevenson, Venture Leader COPD Interception, Janssen
• Marianna Alacqua, Senior Global Medical Affairs Leader of Respiratory Biologics, AstraZeneca
• Frank Thielmann, Operational Lead Inhalation New Solids, Novartis
• and many more...
Exclusive highlights in 2016:
• Updates from the MHRA on the regulatory challenge to developing inhalation devices
• Overcome hurdles to the success of new devices with Boehringer Ingelheim
• Janssen’s innovative approaches to COPD interception
• Track the emerging trends in targeted treatment with biomarkers and biologics with MedImmune
• Real time data collection’ – an exclusive case study presentation on GSK’s pioneering ‘Salford Lung study’
Early birds available.
For details or to register, visit the website at www.asthma-copd.co.uk/pharmalicensing or contact the team at +44(0) 207827 6000, email firstname.lastname@example.org