SMi Group’s exclusive conference Drug Discovery will take place on 27 & 28 March in LondonHoliday Inn Kensington Forum - Smi Group Organizer e-mail http://www.facebook.com/events/160427380695693 true DD/MM/YYYY
SMi Group’s exclusive conference Drug Discovery will take place on 27 & 28 March in London
SMi’s Drug Discovery 2017 will bridge the gaps in approval for drug discovery and development by discussing the latest scientific breakthroughs, exploring novel technologies and approaches that can be used to overcome drug development challenges.
The conference will bring together industry leaders who will highlight future opportunities for novel therapeutic discovery. Some of our featured speakers include:
• Lorenz Mayr, VP & Global Head, AstraZeneca
• Guido Hanaeur, Scientific Director Translational Medicine, Takeda
• Ulrich Schopfer, Executive Director, Head Integrated Lead Discovery, Novartis
• Yolanda Chong, Principal Scientist, Johnson & Johnson
• Matthias Frech, Director, Molecular Interactions & Biophysics, Merck Serono
• Wengard Czechtizky, Head of Chemistry, Sanofi
• Ulrich Schopfer, Executive Director, head Integrated Lead Discovery, Novartis
• Stephen Pickett, Senior Scientific Investigator, GSK
Plus more from AbbVie, UCB Pharma, Eli Lilly, TissUse, Heptares etc.
• Discussions on the use of CRISPR/Cas9 Technology in target discovery, hit finding and translational studies;
• Success stories on phenotyping screening;
• Debates as to whether translational medicine is capable of increasing success rate in pharma;
• Insights into receptor activation from agonist and antagonist structures;
• Examples of applications of enabling chemistry technology to the acceleration of the drug discovery process.
The conference will also host two exclusive post-conference workshops:
• New Approaches in lead generation: towards drugs for every targets?
Hosted by: Sanofi and AstraZeneca
• Applications of physicochemical and biomimetic properties of molecules in early drug discovery
Hosted by: Bio-Mimetic Chromatography Consultancy
For more information and to register, visit http://www.drug-discovery.co.uk/pharmalicensing